Masterclass Setting Up An Equine Facilitated Clinic

Czy mogę się z Wami zabrać ? / Mam wolne miejsce w samochoodzie !

Moderator: bobo2206

Masterclass Setting Up An Equine Facilitated Clinic

Postautor: mitsumi » śr mar 27, 2024 9:55 am

Masterclass: Setting Up An Equine Facilitated Clinic

Obrazek

Published 3/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 330.52 MB | Duration: 0h 34m

A Beginners Guide

What you'll learn
This Masterclass will take you though the major considerations in setting up your own equine facilitated clinic
What to look for in a facility and clinic space.
Considerations in providing meals and snacks.
Horses, care of, and rest breaks.
Considering your helpers. No, you should not do it all alone!
Clinic setup.
Money
Requirements
None, anyone is welcome.
Description
Welcome!This Masterclass will take you through the major considerations in setting up your own equine-facilitated clinic. There is a lot of "behind the scenes" preparation in setting up a clinic. Through the years, I have learned several things the hard way. I rented an arena once and didn't make any money as I didn't charge enough for the course deposit. I had people not show up - YIKES. All that hard work for nothing. Another example was when a heavier participant sat on a chair and broke it - YIKES again! I felt bad, she was embarrassed, and it was a hard start to the day. Needless to say, I have very sturdy foldable chairs. I wish someone had helped me with the finer details of running a clinic when I started 9 years ago.We cover considerations in :Clinic spaceProviding meals and snacksHorsesHelpers ( yes, you need helpers)Horse supplies, there can be a lot!Clinic setup.Money mistakesAnd more!You don't need a million-dollar arena, you need to start! Starting is the hardest part! This guide will help you avoid making mistakes and fully prepare your clients for an amazing day with you and your horses.Enroll now!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Clinic Space
Lecture 2 Considerations for Clinic Space
Section 3: Meals and Snacks
Lecture 3 Considerations in providing meals and snacks.
Section 4: Care of Your Horses
Lecture 4 Care of Your Horses
Section 5: Helpers
Lecture 5 Helpers
Section 6: Horse Supplies
Lecture 6 Horse Supplies
Section 7: Clinic Setup
Lecture 7 Clinic Setup
Section 8: Money
Lecture 8 Money
Section 9: Final Thoughts
Lecture 9 Final Thoughts
For anyone who is starting out in Equine Facilitated Learning/ Coaching/ Therapy.

Screenshots

Obrazek

rapidgator.net:
Kod: Zaznacz cały
https://rapidgator.net/file/4507ac9b13a65df7e77b2c283795f740/ktmzl.Masterclass.Setting.Up.An.Equine.Facilitated.Clinic.rar.html

nitroflare.com:
Kod: Zaznacz cały
https://nitroflare.com/view/6F0A7821154BE39/ktmzl.Masterclass.Setting.Up.An.Equine.Facilitated.Clinic.rar
mitsumi
Expert
Expert

Wróć do Dojazd do / z Dębek