Not since OSRS lacks content which RS2 had

dla turystów szukających kwater, domków, pensjonatów

Moderator: bobo2206

Not since OSRS lacks content which RS2 had

Postautor: Megaomgchen » pt sie 07, 2020 9:01 am

Not since OSRS lacks content which RS2 had. And then additional content that was never in RS2. When you consider OSRS, you have a vast array of different content that's unique to OSRS and wasn't in RS2.I never said OSRS has content that I really don't like. It is not all about that. It is about it using unique content which RS2 did not have and lacking content which RS2 didn't have. That is what makes them different.

Weird that I got a notification to your other reply, and I will see it on your own profile, but I can not see it on this thread. Just because it is based on it doesn't mean it is the same. RS2 had nearly 10 years of updates and content added (2004-2013). OSRS is based on a specific model of RS2 that had only 3 years of updates and content added to it in the time RS2 published (2004-2007). RS3 didn't come out until later OSRS came out. Continue being ignorant, though good.

I am on the fence about if I favor the current graphics or those pictured the most. I began playing Runescape back during the original images so the present graphics are an updated version of those and that I was around prior to the Structure RuneScape skill and recall Slayer using a cattle skull as its emblem. I have some pictures I found in my old family laptop from 2010 and that I like the character models apart from the infant black dragons envisioned in one of the screenshots in the chaos tunnels, these suckers seemed hella weird.

Exogor passes out following grinding Runescape's brand new RuneScape ability for 3 days straight

It is unhealthy yes. But if binge-gaming to get 50 hours sometimes is going to be the killer you had it coming and will die eventually when doing something demanding to your body, like going for a jog or you didn't do very simple things most people do when they sit for extended periods of time. They elongate. Stay hydrated. Get the blood flowing. If your body call quits after gaming for a long time like that, you then ultimately had larger problems and it's a sign your overall lifestyle wasn't terrific. Your body should be able to do these sort of things sometimes, if you are a normal person, living a semi-healthy lifestyle with decent genetics.

More RuneScape gold information on https://www.winrsgold.com/
Megaomgchen
Początkujący Forumowicz
Początkujący Forumowicz

Wróć do Poszukujemy noclegu w Dębkach